VISION : To promote of Economic situation of Maharashatra and India.
MISSION : To provide knowledge of local and global economy to the student.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES :
- To give information about rural economy
- To introduce various economic theories of local, National, International Economists.
- To inform about Agriculture, industry, service and co – operation sector in Indian economy.
- To create awareness of environment conservation and sustainable development.
- To informed the students how to utilize local natural resources for economic development.
COURSE AVAILABLE PROGRAM :
DEPARTMENTL ACTIVITIES :
1 . Publication of LOKJAGAR handbook.
- Publication of wall papers to develop writing skill.
- Conducts workshops on project for research skill.
- Organize student’s seminars for development of presentation skill.
- Student’s participation in state, national level seminars and conferences.
- Celebration of world population day.
- Guest lecturers for the students.
- Field visits.
SPECIAL EFFEORTS FOR THE STUDENTS :
LCD Projector, O.H.P. and T.V. these teaching aids used for the Teaching Methodology for the department of Economics.
DEPARTMENT FUTURE PLAN :
- Project on Economical importance of Phondaghat.
- Organization of State Level Economics Conference and Seminar
- Collection of the Historical Indian Coins .
The Department has been Organizing Study tours at different Economical places